Friday 6 May 2011

Liveries: Car

I decided to add the branding to a car that could be used as a delivery vehicle, first thing I had to do what draw out the base for the car so I found a  template of the model of a car, these drawings show part of the interior but I don't want that in my design so when I draw it I will have to just draw in the areas that I want.
I redrew the images with the features that I wanted to include, I made sure that I drew bits of it in sections so that I could change the color in the sections if needed. I choose two of the angles and reversed the side so I could get a display of both the sides to show how it would look.


Applying colors, I applied a basic gradient just to give an effect of shadow rather than flat color as I wanted the car to be white to start with, I also filled in the main features, lights, tires etc. Then applied the logo to the design. 
I created the designs in two other colors to match the logo color and company style which consists of two main colors the grey and green plus white.



No comments:

Post a Comment