Tuesday 25 January 2011

Occupational Fonts

Starting the task on occupational fonts I did a search for a list of jobs as I thought it would save me some time and I'd probably find some that I hadn't thought of, I then wrote down a few that I thought would be interesting to use and decided to start focusing on five of them.
The first five that I chose were
Bouncer
Zoologist
Hair Dresser
Illustrator
Astronaut 
I then decided to pick some fonts to use, looking through the fonts on my computer I found one that I had previously downloaded that I thought would fit the work Bouncer well. 
This font 'Apple Tree' is bold, heavy and solid which I thought would work well to represent a bouncer. 


To fill the letters I decided to take the idea of their uniform and typical or maybe stereo typical appearance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment