Saturday 19 March 2011

Looking at existing logos

The first thing I looked up was logo trends to see whats current and how designs have developed and changed.
Logo lounge 2010 trends
Design trends of 2009 1stwebdesigner.com
I particularly like this design for 'Red Fox' it's very simple and I like how by using just five triangles appropriate color and gradient they have created a visual representation of a fox.
Trends good, bad and overused mashable.com 2010
This site the logoblog also has a lot of good logos and some nice examples of designs using negative space




this is another site that has a lot of logos that I think are well designed and cleverly constructed thedesignwork.com
Other links to sites I've looked at briefly:
logoguru.co.uk 
blog.corporatelogos.ws 
logolounge.com 2009 trends



No comments:

Post a Comment